Healesville Hotel


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Healesville Hotel
Originally uploaded by Trig's.
I love this pub. The Healesville Hotel was established in 1910 and has recently gone through some serious restoration. The food is from fresh local produce and a culinary delight. Also of note is the local brew, Buckley's on Tap (& Bottled). My tip: try the Dark Bock. One of the great country pubs in Victoria.


2 Responses to “Healesville Hotel”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ford Iosis Concept
    This is Ford concept is set to debut at the Frankfurt show in September. It's hard to believe this is a Ford, but if you look at previous concepts, like the Ford SAV, you can see the new direction their design ...
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
    I have a internet biz site/blog. It pretty much covers internet biz related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ford Iosis Concept
    This is Ford concept is set to debut at the Frankfurt show in September. It's hard to believe this is a Ford, but if you look at previous concepts, like the Ford SAV, you can see the new direction their design ...
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a b b internet job marketing marketing services site. It pretty much covers b b internet job marketing marketing services related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

    My Photos are found below, please click on the Flickr Badge for full viewing pleasure ;-)
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Trig's. Make your own badge here.
  • - Dirty Three
  • - Tottenham Hotspur
  • - Richmond Football Club
  • - Even
  • - Urban 75
  • - You Am I
  • - Audi from Iceland
  • - Modern Roadie
  • - Doves
  • - Nick Z
  • - Blogger Templates
  • Edit me!
  • Edit me!

ATOM 0.3