Crown Liquor Saloon


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today, we visited the famous Crown Liquor Saloon. This building, with it's ornate wood carvings, stained glass windows and cosy snugs has been serving liquor to boozy Belfast locals since the mid 1800's. We were lucky enough to be seen on the webcam by those who stay up on a Thursday night back home. Thanks to those that did. I highly recommend the Irish Stew or the Beef & Guinness Pie and a Pint of Guinness.


0 Responses to “Crown Liquor Saloon”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

    My Photos are found below, please click on the Flickr Badge for full viewing pleasure ;-)
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Trig's. Make your own badge here.
  • - Dirty Three
  • - Tottenham Hotspur
  • - Richmond Football Club
  • - Even
  • - Urban 75
  • - You Am I
  • - Audi from Iceland
  • - Modern Roadie
  • - Doves
  • - Nick Z
  • - Blogger Templates
  • Edit me!
  • Edit me!

ATOM 0.3