Snow Storm, New York City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




.....it was only but 6 weeks ago that we were enjoying a rather mild winter in New York City. Oh how it's all gone 'pear-shaped' in the big...Apple. One of the most fierce snow storms in history has blanketed the city in the fluffy white stuff. Seems like a good time to wonder down to the Grassroots Tavern (if you can find it!!!) for a quiet pint of Brooklyn Lager.


0 Responses to “Snow Storm, New York City”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

    My Photos are found below, please click on the Flickr Badge for full viewing pleasure ;-)
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Trig's. Make your own badge here.
  • - Dirty Three
  • - Tottenham Hotspur
  • - Richmond Football Club
  • - Even
  • - Urban 75
  • - You Am I
  • - Audi from Iceland
  • - Modern Roadie
  • - Doves
  • - Nick Z
  • - Blogger Templates
  • Edit me!
  • Edit me!

ATOM 0.3